1. Wasn’t Iraq supposed to have weapons of mass destruction? When did America start caring about Iraqi freedom?
2. Cheney’s Haliburton has made and still makes how much money off of the war in Iraq?
3. Do people making over $250K per year really need bigger tax cuts than the rest of us? Isn’t that “spreading the wealth” upward?
4. Remember when the Republicans wanted to privatize Social Security? How much has the stock market, (on which it would have depended), dropped?
5. Should the richest nation on earth let any of our people suffer without health care? Should people have to go bankrupt to pay for it?
6. Given the recent financial crisis, should people have more freedom or should corporations?
7. If McCain becomes president, do people who have spare cash to buy stocks outside of their retirement plans deserve to pay less tax on this income than many of us pay for sales tax?
8. Do you really want a vice president who apparently doesn’t read the news?
9. Do you really want a president who chose such a vice presidential candidate?
10. Should we be involved in an endless war?
11. Will the terror threat ever go below orange if we keep using the military to kill and lead to the formation of more terrorists?
12. Is it good that we’ve become more dependent on foreign oil than ever before because we haven’t cut consumption?
13. Will drilling for more oil solve our energy dependence on other countries?
14. Where was the movement to support environmental technologies over the last eight years before it became popular? What was our energy policy again?
15. Isn’t it supposed to be “Country First” and not “Me First”?
16. Should we reward a political party that has overseen our national debt to run up to $10,586,391,263,630? Is that good for future generations?
17. Is it a good thing that other countries own so much of our country by having bought our debt?
18. Do you want a president who would rather attack his opponent than talk about solutions?
19. Is allowing corporate consolidation a good thing when larger giants fail and cause huge impact to our economic systems?
20. How many real jobs have been lost over the last eight years?
21. Is it good that our manufacturing output is the lowest it has been in the last 23 years?
22. Have we really left “no child behind” with our education system?
23. Has trade been fair for US industry when they try to sell goods and services to other countries?
24. When’s the last time you went shopping for stuff and didn’t buy something that was made in China?
25. When’s the last time you bought something made in America?
26. Can you think of anything that’s going right with our country over the last eight years of a Bush and the Republicans in control for most of it?
27. Don’t you agree that we can do a lot better?
MORE ON THE ELECTION FROM THINGS I'VE NOTICED BELOW...